Registration for Conference Participation
To register as a conference participant, you need an account in the IS-EUD 2009 ConfTool system. The account allows you to access registration details and payment information at any time after registration. You can also use your account to print out the registration confirmation and your invoice.
Create a New ConfTool Account
If you have not obtained an IS-EUD 2009 ConfTool account before, your first step will be to create a new account. As author, member of the program committee or reviewer for this event, you will most likely already hold an ConfTool account. Please use your existing account for participant registration.
To create a new account select the "Register New" link on the login page and follow the instructions given there. Please provide valid name, address, and e-mail address, since these are your participant details that will be used for name badges, invoices and receipts.
Log in to the ConfTool System
If you already hold an account, log in with your user name and password under "Registered Users". If you have forgotten user name or password please follow the links right of the according input fields to retrieve this information.
The Participant Registration Process
The participant registration process consists of several steps.
- First please state your participant status (are you a student or regular participant?). Some statuses require to enter a valid code to continue the registration process (e.g. a registration code, a student id number or a membership number). If you have any questions, please contact the conference organizers by e-mail.
- Now select the events you want to book for this conference. The displayed prices depend on your registration status and the time discount (e.g. early bird reductions).
- Please enter your payment details now. The available options were set by the conference organizers, other payment modes are not offered for this event. If none of the available options suits you, please contact the conference organizers.
- Finally confirm your entries and the participant registration terms. Please note that the conference registration is binding and you have to pay the full fee within the given period.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the required payment details.
After completing the registration process the "Confirmation of Registration" can be accessed and printed it via your browser's print function. After your payment has been received, you will get access to the invoice from your ConfTool account.
If you need a payment receipt, please contact the conference organizers. Usually it is available at the conference registration desk.